This July was a great impact for me. That's why this post is late if you're wondering. I had to see the doctor a lot. Some of my roommates have left already. I have this month left to find a new home. I'm almost well and set on packing. I can't recall much but stress. I have a new diet, i have to have a whole bunch of bread for August as it will show us any signs of antigens (celiac panel).

ube dochi doughnut

banana coconut custard

matcha custard




a cute clown (me)


lemon poppy, olive loaf, vanilla macron, lavender macron

picking up stool test and bread

packing away my life

the view from the gastro office

notes on sleep


morgan and sabre

me and sabre
plane back to seattle

me struggling to eat meals on the trip






that trip was exhausting and made me struggle with my weight and eating habits. I was constantly dehydrated, suffering from heat exhaust, and picked on for my queer appearance. I'm glad to be back in my city.




Comments

Popular Posts