It’s been very eventful October and it’s not even over yet. I had my MRI for my brain done. It’s normal and the treatment plans is working really well for me. Next month I might get another tattoo and visit family. This is the first entry I’ve done thru my phone (my storage is full and won’t back up). I didn’t do any aerial sports this month but I did walk a whole bunch. My therapy sessions are going well. I might start antidepressants soon. I’ll be tweeted for adhd and autism in December. 

I’ve already wrapped all my family’s gifts

I organized my jewelry. I recently lost my jade ring and I’m very upset about that.

My commute back from my MRI



Images from the apartment 

Flan for my coworker that I made

Lasagna for my roommate’s birthday 

Me at point Defiance zoo


Me, before I had sex with a man for the first time. I took plan B after as he used oil with condoms. I’ve had my period so I’m not concerned. It was a hookup. He was much older.

My roommate painted my nails

I try to walk here before my work shifts
I am now past 2 months on testosterone 


Comments

Popular Posts