It's a May update! I got to see my parents again this month. It was good. It's a great shock that it is now summer. I'm still feeling a little depressed but I will carry on. I played violin at a children's  recital. The kitchen sink is broken again. I had my yearly examine this week; my blood pressure was "something other people would be jealous of", and i had lost some weight. I still have chronic GERDs and migraines but i am now on new migraine medication. It's sumatriptan and it seems to work for me and I DON'T get drowsy with it. I'm trying to book an appointment with a gut specialist and I'm still trying to get on the rooster boaster. After my bro flow, i'll get my pap smear. Owyn is finally home!


Ryan's 25th birthday!

Tilly on the balcony

me at the bookstore; kinokuniya

watermelon for all 3 floors of the house


running errands and exploring the vintage mall

a note AND sticker from my coworker 


i went to a play at Bainbridge to watch my coworker play mr. darcy in a production of pride and prejudice.


Comments

Popular Posts