Hi, it's me again. I'm sorry that my March update is so late. A lot has happened. I went to Chicago for the first time. I was there for five days. I've gotten better at Lyra and violin and have still not touched my schoolwork. I still have chronic stomach pain and struggle to maintain my weight. I plan on breaking up with my date this week. It's better than leading her on. the dryer has been broken so I haven't done laundry in about 3 weeks. I hate it. It got fixed so this Thursday i can finally have clean laundry. My anxiety has been high and I want a new job. I'm restless. I have come to terms this month that with my country's economy I won't ever have a house.


above are the invites i made for my 24th birthday next month

dinner at a Hispanic restaurant in Chicago

Chicago Cat

Conveyor belt sushi

outfit pic

gothic target

me in the park

the shedd aquarium 

me and a turtle






night view of seattle

a sewing project




Comments

Popular Posts