It's November, one month left of this year. I feel both satisfied and like some sort of underachiever. I went to Canada ALL by MYSELF. I had two panic attacks there. My seasonal depression has manifested itself as Anxiety and it has been hell for me to enjoy anything. At least i'm not dissociating and I am present in living my own life this winter even if it is overwhelming. I'm still recovering from that awful migraine episode; an week long migraine with a tordial injection and an IV cocktail.
above are the trees I have decorated for Yule. I have yet to decorate or put up the small tree for the dinning table as my roommates don't care for that yet. Maybe next week.
Above and below, i got my hair buzzed and bleached 1/3 of it. I like having this out of my system.
above me, traveling on the Amtrak
Above a view from the Amtrak
Above me, getting an IV cocktail for my prolong migraine episode
Above Lexi snoozing as Milo and Luna Blake sign their Marriage papers on Halloween
Comments
Post a Comment