There is still a lot of heat and smoke in October. I went to the admiral pub for the first time; all by myself! I had a marionberry cider. Then the following day I went to the Shadowland eatery with Owyn; we had a hummus platter, fried pickles, a virgin bloody mary, and a vegan burger with the fries 💖💖 I finally got the right phone case for my new phone AND a very aesthetic matching popsocket. I've been learning some pole, and next week I will be learning silk ribbons. Violin is good. Work fucking sucks. If fact it sucks so bad that my anxiety has kicked ina and know I find it very challenging to eat. To combat this I've been leaning into cravings and getting snacks.
above are some monet paintings for the clients of my home clinic
above is an update of one of my walls
above me and tilly
below the cover art with sonny and I
Comments
Post a Comment