These months are going by too fast for me. It's July and I haven't touched my schoolwork since Lee left for Rome and NOW lee is back and I'm in the same pit that I was in since the beginning of the year. I'm getting a tattoo in 4 days of writing this entry. I also have gotten more art prints for my bedroom but I haven't any photos of them for you.
I finally went to the bonsai museum. It was a bit too bright outside for my liking but I am glad I made the venture.
Above is the seat cover for bus 550, that takes you to Mercer Island, it was a odd island but it was a fine day trip. I switched a monday shift for a wednesday shift. The heat this month is absolutely daunting and my migraines are hellish and abundant.
Comments
Post a Comment