it's May and I had a lot of fun. I felt my age and have decided to leave my house and travel around a bit. I had my annual wellness exam yesterday and will get blood drawn on Friday. I had my first Arial Hoop Class and now im covered in bruises. It's kinda hot. I got a violin but I don't know how to play it. 

Below are Images of The Bainbridge Art Museum. I went to Bainbridge by myself and I really enjoyed myself.



Below are some selfies, My hair is getting way too big again.


This is a collection of my favorite physical zines I've been in. 
(Web zines I've been in: SwimOn No.7, Diary Entry Illustrated, and I Don't Do Comics No.4)

the box where my EKET came in. I adore it, I added a lamp on top and also not show I got a $6 rug for my mirror which reminds of home.

Below; a handsome man. My full name is Jailene Xitlali Tulio Diaz, I use He/They, and I am 23. An Aries, an illustrator, a massage therapist student and tired. See you in June.



Comments

Popular Posts