I am 23 this month and oh boy was it an unkind month. In the beginning I got a cold, not covid thank my stars. Then the following week I went to visit family in Yakima. It snowed the whole damn week. I also had lost my wallet on the C-Line. I got it back after the weekend as the office hours are not reflective of the fact that Seattle is a city. 

Above is my treat for finishing Taxes; Camiomille tea, blackberry wine, and freezer cake (age 2weeks)

Above is my parents' dog Luna. 

Gifts for my Nephew Elly

Eggs prepped for my Nephew Elly.

I got my first Tattoo! It's a sibling set. (my brother on the right)

My brother with Luna.

The snow over the pass


The table set for my birthday here in West Seattle.

My outfit for my West Seattle birthday

a bright light


Sick day meal-tea, lemon juice, coconut milk, banana, toast with peanut butter, a thick veggie soup, and a glass of kombucha.

tea and booze for the viewing of Our Flag Means Death


Comments

Popular Posts