This month is a blur to me. It's March 2022, my sister came and visited. So I removed my snakebites (piercing) as we (my sister, my brother in law, my nephew, and I) went to eat at a vegan pizza place. The next morning I couldn't get them back in. So I asked a few Lesbians of Seattle, and they told me to go to Fenix. I go and the guy is great, however, only one of the two pieces of jewelry were able to be nudge back in. So yesterday, as of writing this, I went to my original piercer (I didn't go to her in the beginning as she was out of town for a week) and had the piece redone. I also went to the women's day protest for the rights of reproductive liberties. I still don't think I'm ready to start dating as I have no clue how to advertise myself. Dating apps still exist in the gender binary.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment