WE'VE lived through another month or so, January is our player. This month i've had a rapid covid test (negative), putted in my notice of termination with my flower job, got a REALLY BAD ear infection which led me to take antibiotics AND probiotics (this lead to me drinking all the ginger products at my clerk job), I just finished those and now i'm on antifungal drops for my ear for the rest of the week. I had a nasty splinter on my finger that was quickly taken care of at my doctors appointment. Next week I get my 3rd shot (the covid booster at the safeway). I'm currently decorating for Valentine's day, my brother turned 18 this month, and I will receive a billing for half of his tattoo piece and my downpayment for my tattoo piece for April. 

a work selfie
i find myself to be very cute




Comments

Popular Posts