Last month felt crowded, I was crowded by my migraines. I felt anxious and tired. Never less; we made it pass the month and now SADD is knocking at my door. SADD flirts relentlessly with the changing of colors and the cool breezes that bite my ears. Last month I was so dysphoric that I finally caved in an bought a chest binder. I'm currently wearing it, and do feel a bit secure.
...
Below a selfie from when my parents visited me, I was proud of my outfit
My parents got us a box of over 40 peaches; gathered from their tree. So you will see all the pies I made.
I got rid of my bunk bed, as I now no longer share a room it became obsolete to have a small corner for migraines as now I have a whole room to occupy my head pain with.
some messy selfies
broadway being very sweet
Yesterday was noche de el Grito, and the independencia of el salvidor. Luna and I cooked for that night. I was very delicous and felt very much like home. I also got a littel drunk with mango hard lemonade beer. Below, was my otfit befor I changed to my traditional garb. It will not be featured in this entry.
Comments
Post a Comment