Hello! I've been 22 for only 3 months but it feels like a whole year has passed since my birthday. I'm very anxious, and it might be in part because im menstruating now but we will see if my worries are true later. I had an eye exam today and in the end of the month I will have new frames and lens. I feel very fat and unpopular. I trimmed and thinned my hair myself this month. My last payment to Northwest academy will be sent this month. I finally have an urn! It is a beautiful and stressful time in my life. 


Above are images of a cake I made

Above an attempt to remove my eyebrows without shaving but I wasn't fully successful. Below a mobile I made with all the fictional characters I love.


Above an image of Broadway asleep in my room.
Below images of Katie+Valentine's wedding (I attended via zoom because of my social anxiety and fear of COVID)




Above my trying to organize the kitchen further, but unfortunatley only one of the two ekets were delivered because of inventory error. the image on the right, is one I wore to the MOPOP. It was okay. Below is a bread I made. Not shown, my kombucha scobie hotels each have 5 layers and are every healthy and provide the home over 1 liter of kombucha a week.

Below are potatoes cultivated from the patio garden.




Comments

Popular Posts