Hello! It's been very hot here and I have a headache! Things that have happened I end my 2 month employment at the LOWES, and now I'm pursuing a job at Luna Park Café. Fingers crossed! I also attended the Duwamish arts event. PAY YOUR REAL RENT AND CALL FOR SOVEIRGNTY. um...as for art projects I've been making bootleg moomin cards and a cringe moblie for the clinic. I haven't touched my schoolwork since picking up my LOWES job. The inconsistent schedule left me burntout...For the rest of the month I really want to get back on course but this heat is impossible to think in. I'm so overstimulated. Well, it's all self pace anyways...so we just need to run at our speed huh
below is the growing fermentation station
i REALLY like this jar for pickling
i got the tea set from doll parts collective's and the mini floater from Avalon glassworks
lexi's water shrine
Comments
Post a Comment