I'm 22 Now!

It feels great, in fact this maybe the first birthday in a while that I'm very proud of. Everyone enjoyed themselves. As a host that's very reassuring. In the beginning, during prep, I watched the first season of summer camp Island. Very wholesome. The image below was my look for my birthday.

Images below are of the baked goods (carrot cake and strawberry). Owyn also made tamales and Olive bought me a yummy lavender and honey milkshake (i'm lactose intolerant so I was very bloated after) she also gave me a small box of fries. So good! The people here love me, and I'm very grateful for that too.



The image below is the invites I made. I printed them at work. The roommates loved the pull string pinata I mentioned making in a previous post here.

The images below are my room at it's current and "finished" state. I'm satisfied with what I have. Though, I'll never say no to more plants.




Comments

Popular Posts