Hello again, it's me; Jailene. Oh, gee. This month has been a short one. I'm currently listening to the Magnus Archive Ep127. Funky stuff. I got a lotta pictures to talk about, a lotta of changes. Below me was the crummy door I grew out of so, I asked to paint it. I got a yes.

Image below is an illustration of a dream I has. I still haven't gotten a wall light, but it's a good idea for the backburner.


Below image is one of the new fabric box organizers, this one is for my paperwork and textbooks. The other one I have holds my "TO READ" book stack, and my work items. I love the changes it has brought, the freeing of space. Earlier I had donated some scrap fabrics to the youth center, that also has freed up some space for me.


How the bottom bunk looks now. I swear, it's an improvement from all the clutter.
Selfie post door paint. Age 21, Feb 2, 2021
Door paint in progress, I LOVE how this color plays well with the shades of green in the room.
below, are some valentine decor that i will hang up Sunday night.
Below, the final look of the door! Absolutely gorgeous! Oh I adore it!

Comments

Popular Posts