So I haven't had any migraines in this new year yet, unlike December in which I had a 3 week on/off one. It was like the worst fog, and bit me academic wise. I have been very anxious however. I have 5 days of physical classes in this A module left. No Clue when I'll do B module. here's some images of this month so far.

I bought myself tulips (only $2!). they come in dirt, so here's to hoping they'll back next year.

I finally got one of my lovely roommates (morningmugcat on Insta) to hang this planter up for me. It's such a blast of serotonin whenever I look up at it.
I really like how this is just my monthly little digital diary. It's soothing for me to reflect for a moment and see how my environment around me has changed. Like, no image provided but I do have a massage table up in my room for practice use, I think I might fold it up later tonight after I do some homework(i will be too tired to practice this weekend and would prefer to have that space back). my life ain't so bad just wish my circumstances were a whole lot better.


Comments

Popular Posts